Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Frosting always Fluffy

A funny thing happened on the way to the forum. I think that was the name of the movie. These two cards came about as a last minute. . invite some people over and lets play next week. A friend called and said can you come over and play with some of the new Cottage Cutz dies i just received, I said . . sure . . mine had not come yet so I said could you cut me out the pieces for the snowman chef collection and we can meet (we live 20 miles from each other) and I will finish them and mount them on cards and have them ready for samples at the get together. Well we did, so I need to thank Judy for getting these cute guys cut out for me.
These Guys are from the Cottage Cutz Christmas Collection, Snowman Chef and Snowlady Chef. Each die comes with the pots, pans and sweets. You can mix and match the parts and do all kinds of things. I also used the Cottage Cutz Loops Edger Die. . it reminds me of the loopy frosting across a Hostess cup cakes. It makes a great border. It doesn't show very well but the snowmen are highlighted in a Sakura Glitter Pen, it adds a nice sparkling touch.



6 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

Too cute!! These snowman and snowlady chefs are just darling!! Love the cards!

Shar said...

They make such an adorable pair. :) Very cute!

Joanne said...

Wow..great job Barry. Have fun playing with your CottageCutz dies. Wish I could be there with all of you.

Joanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
marlene said...

Hi
I just love this web site you have, you make the nicest cards.
thanks
marlene