Friday, November 12, 2010

Country Turkey

Good morning!  Welcome to The Scrapping Cottage blog today.  I've been playing with the new Cottage Impressions stamps from The Scrapping Cottage, and my card today showcases this cute Country Turkey Stamp.  This fella was once one of the ever popular Cottage Cutz dies, and now he's been made into a stamp, which is right up my alley.  There's nothing I love more than coloring with my Copics, whether it be die cuts or stamps, coloring is where it's at for me, and I'm thrilled to see some of our favorite dies make the transition to stamps.  
 Mr Turkey is really strutting his stuff, and he's  ready to send Happy Thanksgiving wishes to someone near and dear.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  I wish you a wonderful day, a blessed weekend, and of course, happy crafting!


3 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

Gorgeous card today, Lorie!! I am loving the new Cottage Impressions Stamps, too!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, I love it. That turkey is so great.

Shar said...

He's awesome!! As always, I drool at your copic prowess, Lorie. Love this!