Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bring on the Turkey!

Are you ready for the BIG Turkey Day?
I thought these placecards would be so cute for my Thanksgiving dinner table.
You can create your names with diecuts, rub-ons or on the computer and then of course
you need some CottageCutz dies. They can pop over the top, be added on the side, the possibilities are endless. When the big dinner is over you can save them for
scrapbook layout by simply cutting off the back flap so they lay flat on your page.
That way you've served two purposes with one project.

Here is a closer look at the Acorn Mousie
and Mervin's Turkey. Such cute dies!

I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving and hope you get your share of the turkey!
Kay



3 comments:

Court said...

SO Cute!

Shar said...

Kay these are adorable!!! I wish we were having a houseful for dinner so I could make these. LOL

Lorie said...

These are wonderful, Kay! Such a cute idea! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hugs,
Lorie