Monday, October 25, 2010

It's Monday Again! Good morning!


Good morning friends! Hope this finds you well and ready to begin a new week. I don't know about you, but the older I get, the faster time goes. Halloween is just 6 days away so I have slipped in one more Halloween card to show you. The dies I have used are Pumpkin Trio, Ghosts and bat, Crow mini, Scaredy cat mini, and the picket fence. I used Copics to color the background and moon, and a white gel pen for the highlights. Wishing you all a safe and fun Halloween on Sunday. Be back in a week! Hugs, Janice

6 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

What a cute combination of dies!! Love the shading!

Nikki Foraker said...

HOLY MOLY JANICE!!! Way to rock a billion dies into one card!!! IT SO TOTALLY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

♥ Nikki♥

Shar said...

This is fabulous! Awesome job, Janice!!

Miss Mary said...

This is the most adorable Halloween card I have seen. Love the expressions on their faces! TFS
Scrap n' Stamp.

Lorie said...

Woohoo! You've got a lot of Halloween love going on here, Janice, and it's every bit completely wonderful!! Amazing, and just "Bootiful"!!!! :)

Love ya,
Lorie

Tiara Brouse Photography said...

Oh my gosh! This page is absolutely Stunning!!!! I would love some advice if anyone ever gets a chance!