Wednesday, October 06, 2010

"Hay" There!

I just love fall and I love using these cute fall CottageCutz dies. For today's post I used the
Hay Wagon and some fall patterned paper I had in my stash.
I thought "Hay" There was a cute sentiment for this die. Inside you could put:
I heard it was your birthday
What's Up?
I just wanted to say Thanks
I've been thinking about you
or you can just leave it blank and write your message.
One of the things I love to do when I make a card using patterned paper is to cut about an inch wide strip and decorate my envelope with it so it matches.

Hope it's feelin' like fall where you live!
Kay




7 comments:

Barb said...

I love the whole thing - the colors, the patterns, the play on words and the matching envelope!

I do think Fall has graced us here! !

TFS

Ruth Ellen said...

Super cute!! I love all your extra little embellishments. This card is perfect for this die!!

Shar said...

Adorable! I love the play on words that is so easy to do with this shape. The extra cute touches you've added make this even more special. :)

Donutfryer said...

Wow! Love this card. I have this die and I love it. Brings back alot of memories! Super dooper job.

Beckie Williams said...

I just love love love your little crow!!

Lorie said...

Awww! I love this, Kay! That die is adorable, and can be used for so very many things. Very cute card, and we're definitely feeling Fall-ish around here. Our weather's been beautiful!!

Jennifer said...

Ohmygoodness! I love your card!!! :) Those little crows are adorable!

Thanks for sharing,

Jennifer