Sunday, August 08, 2010

I love moo!

Hello! It's me, Nikki! I hope you find my card to be amoozing. ☺ Sorry, couldn't help myself. I used the Cow Peeker die and stamps to create my card for today. I think she is just too stinkin' adorable! I decided that she is a blue diva and NEEDED some pretty blue eyeshadow to complete her ensemble! ☺ 
She also has on a blingy blue necklace which can be seen a lot better here...
Well, I hope you like my card for today! See you again next Sunday...Until we meet again...Happy Crafting to you!!!

♥ Nikki ♥

p.s. if you want to see more of my crafty adventures you can stop by over at my personal blog ScrappinNavyWife. ☺


8 comments:

Amy K said...

How incredibly cute is this?!! TFS!

Janice W. said...

Nikki she rocks!!! Love the blue eye shadow, bow and bling! Soooooo CUTE!!!!

Ruth Ellen said...

Adorable! I love how you dressed up the cow with the blue eyeshadow and bling!! Too cute!!

CreatedbyKay said...

I'm diggin' those accessories Nikki! Too cute!

Lorie said...

Oh my goodness! Would you look at that blinged out beauty! She's adorable, Nikki!

Joanne said...

Hey Nikki, I love all the bling on this girl! She's absolutely adorable. Great job!

Beckie Williams said...

Nikki awesome job as always! I love it.....

Shar said...

Oh Nikki,this is too cute!