Saturday, June 12, 2010

Princess for a Day


I guess this is shaped card day, I decided to create a round card for the Cottage Cutz Kitty Princess Die. The pink background is 5" and a 5 1/2" for the white shadow. This seemed to fit the kitty just right. I highlighted the kitty in grey and added a little sparkle. The pillow was done in lavender with royal blue ink highlights. The background was embossed with random diamonds to match the diamond on the crown. I randomly sewed silver thread on the edge with purple and blue colored beads, leaving loops of silver thread and with random silver tails. The lettering was done with silver glitter stickers on white cardstock that was sponged in lavender and gray ink. Than the letters were oddly cut, and attached at different levels with foam dots.

2 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Great card, the kitty is sooo cute.

Hugs ali x

Katherine said...

Your cards always have that sense of whimsy which I love.Another great card.