Tuesday, June 01, 2010

A Little "Ruff"

The dog and cat dies have arrived! I'm featuring the CottageCutz Puppy Front & Back die.

I made my own saying for the card....can you tell???
I took my puppy and cut him out of cardstock, inked the edges and put him together. Then I added a little line detail with my skinny Zig pen.
I wanted a "real" dog nose so I put Glossy Accents on his black nose to make it look wet like a real dog.
We'll see ya back here for tomorrow's Watch for it Wednesday post!


6 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

Too cute!! Love how you added the glossy accents to the nose!! Great idea!!

Melinda AKA medialady said...

This dog is adorable!

Kwilt said...

This is so DOG-GONE cute!! :)
TFS!
Huggs...Kathy

Vicki said...

that is sooo cute. The dog dies are fabulous, I was so excited to see the schnauzer one, since we have 4. It'll get used ALOT.

Helmka Family said...

Adorable!!! You make the best cards, Kay!
TFS!
Karen

DonnaMundinger said...

Tooo cute! And love the background paper. So cool he has a front AND a back. xxD