Thursday, April 29, 2010

LadyBugs Welcome

With Spring here and Summer fast approaching, I wanted to make some creations for my garden.

These are the CottageCutz dies I am showcasing today.


LadyBugs Welcome Garden Sign

Close-Up


I purchased the wooden sign from Hobby Lobby, it was painted red. I painted it black and then sanded it to let some of the red paint show through. I used mod podged to adhere my CottageCutz die cuts and letters onto the wooden sign. After they had dried completely, I went back over them with a couple more coats of mod podge to keep the die cuts secure and protected.


With the NEW CottageCutz Garden release coming next month, look for more garden projects ideas in future posts.
Karen

5 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Love the flowers!!!

Anonymous said...

SO DARN CUTE!!! Love your sign!

CreatedbyKay said...

Very cute Karen!TFS!

Ruth Ellen said...

These are so cute!! I just love those ladybugs!!

DonnaMundinger said...

ADORABLE!!!!! What a darling idea! xxD