Friday, March 05, 2010

Bunny Love

I think the Cottage Cutz Boy Bunny from the Easter Release is just the perfect Easter Bunny to add to any Spring or Easter project! Since the bunny in my pictures is white, I decided to make the Cottage Cutz Bunny white as well. I used a very light grey Copic marker around each of the white pieces to give them a little definition and then I changed the color of his clothing to coordinate with my papers. These are old Imaginisce papers but still some of my favorites when I am working on Spring and Easter layouts. Good thing I stocked up at the time!!

Remember, only 4 more days left to take advantage of introductory pre-order pricing on the newest Cottage Cutz March Spring release dies!!

4 comments:

Helmka Family said...

Adorable layout!!! What sweet photos. Love how you made the bunny white to match and the papers are perfect.
TFS!
Karen

CreatedbyKay said...

Such a cute LO Ruth Ellen, love how you used the CottageCutz Boy Bunny. He looks perfect on your LO!

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG! that bunny looks just like the one in the picture! Too cute! xxD

annb said...

Your Cottage Cutz Boy Bunny is so cute. It's perfect for your layout!