Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sweet Treat

Good Morning!

This is the CottageCutz die I will be showcasing today.


Any way you use it, the CottageCutz Strawberries w/ Chocolate die is a sweet treat! This versatile die can be used all year.
For my layout, I only cut the strawberries not the chocolate. This gave the strawberries a fresh spring look perfect for my page. I used bright colors to keep with my spring/summer theme. A simple layout that keeps the focus on my photos and the cute CottageCutz Strawberries.


I hope you all get some creative time today!
Karen

5 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh this is fabulous! Your choice of papers framed the photos perfectly and those strawberries are the perfect touch! xxD

annb said...

What a fun layout! I love the strawberries both in your pictures and on your layout.

CreatedbyKay said...

Perfect LO! I love it and the CC Strawberries are a perfect touch! TFS Karen!

Ruth Ellen said...

I love how the Cottage Cutz dies are designed for such versatility!! It is great to know there is actually a whole strawberry shape under the chocolate! That's how these dies are designed which is why I love them so much! Fabulous layout today, Karen!!

Natasha said...

Fantastic layout. You have done a wonderful job :-)