Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dam cute Beaver!

I was pretty excited to work with this cute CottageCutz Beaver, I mean what's not to love about this darling little critter?
If you've been following this blog for awhile you know clever sentiments are part of my style when making cards (at least I try to be....)
I kept trying to come up with one for this beaver and then it hit me and made me smile pretty big. Remember I'm only swearing if it has a "n" at the end LOL!

I also used the new CottageCutz Pine Tree Forest for my background. You've got to love these trees, you can make them 4 different sizes to meet your scrappy needs, all on one die.


6 comments:

annb said...

Cute Card. What a darling beaver. I love thepine trees in the background. Both the beaver and the pine trees are great dies. I can't wait to get them.

Ruth Ellen said...

Too funny, Kay!!! I have the beaver shape also and I can't wait to use him! These woodland creatures are all so cute!! Another really great card!

Wilfreda said...

That is great. Love it!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

WooHoo! I've got BOTH of these dies and the sentiment is sooo cute! I feel a scraplift coming on!!! TFS xxD

Txangel528 said...

What a really cute card! that is a cute beaver for sure!

Frank said...

Totally cute card...