Tuesday, September 29, 2009

CottageCutz Stacked Pumpkins and Ghost dies

I have to say that this CottageCutz Halloween release has got to be my favorite so far. This CottageCutz Pumpkins Stacked die was so simple to put together and I love the detail. This 2x2 ghost die is a must have because he can be added to just about any Halloween card or layout and he's so cute and simple. I just cut him out of white and then put a tiny piece of black behind the eyes and have him some cheeks and he's done.
I love how the background, foreground, leaves, eyes, teeth and stem are all so you can do all your cuts once and not have to run it through your machine over and over again to get all your leaves etc.

It's not even October yet so be sure to order your Halloween CottageCutz dies so you can use these great dies all month long!



9 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Kay this is ADORABLE! Love both those dies. Have to go shopping! The pumpkin stack looks like a decoration I put on my porch! Too cute! xxD

Ruth Ellen said...

Darling card, Kay!! The stacked pumpkins are one of my favorite dies from the Halloween Cottage Cutz release! And like you said, the dies are so well designed that every piece you need is right there on the die for easy cutting and piecing! Cute, Cute!!!

Dragonlady said...

Brilliant

ali x

Natasha said...

Amazing card Kay - I love it. I think I'm going to have to get this CottageCutz Pumpkin die now too :-)

Do What You Love said...

You know, these are the best die cuts I've seen! I love those pumpkins! There's something about me and pumpkins this year!!

Anonymous said...

Oh no, I may need this one as well! I have a serious addiction to these Cottage Cutz die... SERIOUS! This is too cute. I like how you matted it.

Rhonda Miller said...

Cute card. I love the pumpkin totem.

annb said...

What an adorable card. i love the little ghost peeking out from behind the pumpkins. Super cute.

Rochelle said...

This is sooo awesome Kay! I love the colors, the littel peeking ghost, and the fun pumpkins! Great in every way! Adorable!