Friday, August 21, 2009

What Little Girls are Made of.......
I had a great time creating this layout with sparkles
and glitter and ribbons! It is everything our daughter
loves all bundled up into one piece of 12 inch paper!


I used one of my favorite CottageCutz dies on this
layout. Can you spot it?? Give up? I used the tail of the
Bird (Bird and Birdhouse shape) to create the swirls
found on the white star. It is perfect for this layout!


I love my CottageCutz dies for a million reasons
and today I discovered reason number one million
and one....their versatility!! I can use them as they
are or make them be what I want them to be!!
CottageCutz are the perfect dies for everything!!

1 comment:

annb said...

I love your use of paper and embellishments. What a fun pages!!! It looks like you could also add pictures if you felt like it.