Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Have a COOL Summer

What would summer be without seeing the neighborhood kids selling lemonade on the corner?
I know I see this familiar sight quite often around my neighborhood. This CottageCutz Lemonade Stand die is amazing and there are so many possibilities. I applied the Quickutz Double sided adhesive to some white cardstock and ran this through my Revolution and then colored the pieces with my Copic Caio markers. Then I just peeled the pieces off and experimented on putting the pieces where I wanted them. You can always follow the colored picture that comes with each CottageCutz die or come up with your own colors and placement.

I decided I liked the canopy style top and the cute little LEMONADE word so I decided to use both. I used some Scotch Mounting Tape to pop up the signs for some dimension.
I also used the Quickutz Chicken Noodle Alphabet for the sentiment. This alphabet is tiny so you can use it to spell out just about anything you want to say. The Watch for it Wednesday tip on using removable tape and these smaller letters make placing these letters a snap!

Be sure to check out all the wonderful CottageCutz dies for all your summer activities and vacations and remember to HAVE A COOL SUMMER!


Today only - buy 3 CottageCutz dies get 1 free on selected dies.

Don't wait - call now!




4 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

Love it!! I think this Lemonade Stand Die is just so cute!! The Cottage Cutz dies are just so perfect for summer-themed projects!

Rochelle said...

Kay, you hit a homerun! This is adorable! I love it! I like how you made the lemonade stand to be your own! Thank-you for sharing....I'm completely inspired! :O)

Amber said...

I ordered mine already with a bunch of other dies and can not wait to get them and play! Thank you for all your hard work and dedication in making the cottage cutz dies I love them.....

Hugggs,
Amber.

Beverly S. said...

Great job using the lemonade stand
die. :) I also love that alphabet. I think I "need" it now
too. :)