Friday, June 05, 2009

It's A Wonderful Life!



Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful,

we must carry it with us, or we find it not.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

I made this fun little book as a gift for my children. I want them

to know how precious they are and how much they are loved!

I LOVE ink!! I was excited to use many different colors of

Tim Holtz Distress Ink to highlight the edges and create an

overall "Distressed" look for this book. The Scrapping Cottage

has an incredible collection of this famous ink! It is my

favorite ink of all time...I think I have one of each color! :O)

I delicately sprinkled a few QuicKutz dies throughout, as well.

See if you can spot them! Almost all of the die I used are

on sale at The Scrapping Cottage for $2.95!! Yes, $2.95!!


That is the best deal on the planet!!

QuicKutz Oval Clip, Tab Die Set, Tags (1 retired but available and

one that is $2.95!), daisies and many more to suit your fancy!

1 comment:

Beverly S. said...

WOW! Great album....thanks for sharing with us. :)