Monday, June 15, 2009


Has summer arrived at your house yet? It is in full swing at mine. :) Both of my girls are home for their summer vacation from school and college. Today's card is a quick and easy one (the best kind in summer when things are hectic). :) It uses a Sizzlits set and a Dr. Seuss quote that I did on my computer (and printed on patterned paper). I love this quote for this time of year. Why not surprise someone today with a cute "just because" summer themed card? :) The Sizzlits sets are great for this as you get four different dies in their sets. Be sure to
check out all the great Sizzlits at Scrapping Cottage. Hope
your summer days are good and fun!!!! :)

4 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

I love all the polka dot papers and bright colors!! What a great idea to make your own sentiment from a Dr. Suess quote!

CreatedbyKay said...

Love the colors and the summer theme Bev!

Rochelle said...

Really, really cute! I love the whimsical paper and the vibrant colors! The card just feels like summer! :O)

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Very simple, fun card. Perfect for busy summer days. Love that little kite! I'm going to have to check out that sizzlits set.