Monday, May 11, 2009

Sizzix XL Bigz Card Dies

I love making cards so when I see a die that cuts the whole card (plus creates the "fold" line), I
get pretty excited. :) Sizzix has in their XL Bigz dies some great card making ones. The above
card used the Florish Flourish Card. You will need a 12 inch piece of cardstock that has been
trimmed the size of the die. When it is cut, you have a card with a beautiful design plus the die
has provided the scoring for you (where to fold). For my example, I only used black and white
cardstock. I also used the Sizzlits Flowers, Vine and Flourish Set (the white flower and flourish
on the card). The "For You" is from the Sizzix Cardmaking Rub-On package. I also added some
white pearls to the centers of the flowers. Be sure to check out all the great Sizzix card dies at
Scrapping Cottage.

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

This is a beautiful card, Bev! It is elegant and unique! Great job sweetie! :O)

Natasha said...

Lovely elegant card - great job :-)