Friday, May 22, 2009


Be sure to check out The NEW COTTAGECUTZ SUMMER RELEASE Dies. Pre-Order yours today and take advantage of the special introductory price.
These new Cottage dies are FANTASTIC and I'm sure they will sell quickly. Check them out at THE SCRAPPING COTTAGE and see what I'm talking about. Trust me - you'll be sorry if you miss out.
note:- Introductoty Price will expire on Wed, May 27th. Pre-Order your CottageCutz June Release now and enjoy great savings.

PENGUIN PARADE


This week I did a single page layout of my Husband and his Brother using photos which I took of them just before his brother’s wedding. I found it very difficult to take a serious photo of them and maybe it was just their nerves, but I couldn’t help thinking that maybe the saying ‘boys never ever really grow up’ seemed so true at that moment and even though they look like men, they will always be boys at heart :-)
In my layout I used the adorable COTTAGECUTZ PENGUIN DIE SC-CC-009 because I always thought that the suits they were wearing reminded me of penguins. The COTTAGE CUTZ penguins are about 4”x2” when made up and are very easy to put together. They are a perfect size for scrapbooking layouts.
I also used:-
QUICKUTZ DISCO ALPHABET FONT 4X8-DISCO-M (ON SALE NOW - HAVE A LOOK IN STORE)
QUICKUTZ OLIVIA ALPHABET NUMBERS
QUICKUTZ SIGN RS-0265
QUICKUTZ CLOUDS BORDER DIE CC-BDR-032,
QUICKUTZ TREES BORDER DIE CC-BDR-018,
TIM HOLTZ DISTRESS INKS (VINTAGE PHOTO & WALNUT STAIN)

6 comments:

KatherineB said...

Aahh... Natasha... you layouts always stand out (in a good way). I just love this. You never cease to amaze me. Wonderful work. Clever, clever girl.

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Love the theme. I would never have thought of this. It is so witty and fun. You are so creative!

annb said...

Very Cute layout!!!! I love the way you put the year in the sign. It's a great touch that will help you remember the year of the event!!!

Rochelle said...

This is absolutely delightful! I love it, Natasha! You are such an incredible artist! These penguins are wonderful....thank you so much for always sharing your incredible work! :O)

Ruth Ellen said...

I don't know what happened to my other comment so I'll happiliy post again!! Love it!! Your eye for combining and layering the dies is so inspiring!

Rochelle said...

I love how your pages have themes and are always so delightful! A fantastic reflection of you! :O)