Thursday, May 14, 2009

Fun and Simple Quickutz Mini Album

I just recently purchased all of the Quickutz Adhesive Backed Materials and OMGosh are they cool!! I just couldn't wait to get them out and play. I decided to share a fun little mini album I created using the new Double Sided Adhesive White Chipboard and the Quickutz Nesting Labels (Rectangle).
This new chipboard makes creating your own mini book so quick and easy! No more tracing and cutting your paper down to the right size and then having to sand the edges in order to have a nice clean finished product. I just used the Nesting Label Die to cut my page shapes and then used the same die to cut my patterned papers. Then, you pull off the adhesive backing from the chipboard piece and lay your patterned paper right onto the chipboard page. Perfect fit every time! Then I used my Bind-it-All to bind my little album together using 3/8" O-wires.

You will see several other Quickutz products used throughout this book including the Chocolate Alpha, the Chick-a-dee (which I received for my birthday!), and even Chemistry on the very last page. The Revolution machine was created using the Quickutz Tools Club Die (you never want to miss out on the club dies!!) and some of the Quickutz Metal Sheets. I used my 2x2 Flourish Goosebumpz to add the design on the side of the machine to replicate the actual Revolution. On an earlier page, I also used this month's Club Die the Polka-Dot Arrow (how cute is that!)

4 comments:

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

What a cute idea. I love to see the versatile ways that the design team uses Quickutz products.

Rochelle said...

What a wonderful little book! I love that you made it out of nesting dies! This is just so adorable! :O)Great job, Ruth Ellen!

Natasha said...

Ruth Ellen, this is such a lovely idea. Would make a great gift for grandparents with photos of their grandkids in it.

Beverly S. said...

Clever idea....love all the pretty
bright colors in your album.