Tuesday, May 26, 2009

For those "RARE" Dads

I just can't help it - something about me has to come up with a catchy saying for cards and this one was no exception.

I was excited to get this Quickutz Spring Gift set "enjoy" because I loved this barbeque.
This is perfect for a Father's Day card or a manly birthday card.

I also used my Black Soot Distress ink to give it that charcoal flavor. Now I just need a diecut steak to throw on the barby and we'd be set.

REMINDER*** Card Sketch Contest entries are due tomorrow by midnight!

5 comments:

Donutfryer said...

Love the Father's day card! How cute is that! Keep up with the exciting ideas.

Rochelle said...

Kay...this is incredible! I love it!! I love the B-B-Q, the checks and everything else right down to the black soot ink! Perfect! :O)

Natasha said...

Fantastic card as usual kay - I LOVE IT - It's a perfect 'Mans' Card :-)

Ruth Ellen said...

"Well done"!! (OK I couldn't resist!) Seriously, this is just darling!!

CreatedbyKay said...

Good one Ruth Ellen! That's another one I'll add to my BBQ saying list!