Monday, May 04, 2009

Dry embossing is one of my favorite things to include on a card. Sizzix has made it SO much easier than in the past. Remember when we had to drag out the light box and do all the work by
hand with our brass stencils and stylus?? I loved the look but would rarely bother to do it. The
embossing folders have changed that though. Now dry embossing is super fast and easy. :) This wedding card uses the new Medallions, Frame & Damask Textured Impressions Folders.
You get four different designs with this set. I used the largest one on this card. It looks elegant
when done on white cardstock and is perfect for wedding cards. The card also has some Sizzix
Sizzlit Butterflies too. (Remember I have "butterfly fever.") :) If you haven't tried the new Sizzix textured impressions folders, I highly recommend them! :)

4 comments:

CreatedbyKay said...

Absolutely beautiful Bev!

Rochelle said...

Very, very cute!! :O)

Ruth Ellen said...

So pretty!! I love the embossing! It just adds so much to what would otherwise be plain cardstock!

Natasha said...

This is such a cute card. I love the embossing & the colours you have used :-)