Friday, May 01, 2009

BEEP BEEP



Getting a 1 year old to sit and pose ‘Happily’ for photographs is almost impossible, so when Jacob happily sat and posed for me, I quickly took as many photo’s as I could until he decided that he’d had enough. It’s amazing how many photographs you can take in 2 minutes if they just sit still and co-operate:-) I managed to take some gorgeous photos of Jacob playing with his truck and could not wait to use them in a layout, So for this weeks project I decided to do a double page 12”x 12” layout with a boyish theme to it. I am happy with the way it turned out and just L-O-V-E the QUICKUTZ UNIVERSITY ALPHABET that I used as the size is Perfect for large titles.




For this layout I used the following Dies and products:-
COTTAGE CUTZ -LIMITED EDITION- GROOVEY CAR SC-CC4x4-025
QUICKUTZ UNIVERSITY COOKIE CUTTER GRAND ALPHABET
QUICKUTZ CLOUDS CC-BDR-032
QUICKUTZ TREE REV-0182-D
QUICKUTZ FILM STRIP CC-SHAPE-1-033
QUICKUTZ TRACTOR REV-0112-S (ON SALE AT THE MOMENT FOR $9.95 - WHAT A BARGAIN :-)
QUICKUTZ CEMENT MIXER REV-0111-S (ALSO ON SALE AT THE MOMENT FOR $9.95 - ANOTHER GREAT BARGAIN :-)
QUICKUTZ AIRPLANE REV-0109-S
QUICKUTZ ROADS REV-0053
QUICKUTZ SUN RS-0934 (ANOTHER GREAT DIE ON SALE FOR ONLY $3.95 :-)
QUICKUTZ FLOWERS KS-0535 (I LOVE THIS DIE AND IT IS ON SALE FOR AN AMAZING $2.95 - WOW:-)
SIZZIX PICKET FENCE 38-0213
TIM HOLTZ DISTRESS INKS

CLICK ON THIS LINK TO GO DIRECTLY TO THE SCRAPPING COTTAGE FOR MORE AMAZING ITEMS ON SALE- DONT DELAY BECASUE YOU DONT WONT TO MISS OUT.

6 comments:

KatherineB said...

Natasha - you are the best - I LOVE IT!!!!

annb said...

I enjoyed seeing all the great quickutz put to use. Great job and adorable boy!!!!

Rochelle said...

Awesome, awesome layout! I love the story that you are telling with all of the dies! Wonderful! :O)

CreatedbyKay said...

You are awesome at making scenes with your dies!

Ruth Ellen said...

Kay said it - I love how you use so many dies to create scenes on your layouts!! You are so inspiring!!

Beverly S. said...

I am in love with the "beetle car."
You did an amazing job detailing on this one (but then you ALWAYS do). :) Cute, cute layout!!!!!!!